Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Shadows

Oh, come on. The truth is only a will to be free, all I wish for is a lie, I am only a shadow...oh, please, show me the way...yesterday comes from the shadow side, who knows what truth will reveal the lie, all I know is that I am tired and confused and lost on the threshold of my mind, losing grip as I lose sleep, opening my eyes to see that all is not as forgotten as I dream it to be. Oh, for a motherless child, a lost serpentine son, a lonely one, a little one, a crying shadow of the sun....come and find me, come and seek my hiding place, deep within the empty space that exists in the shadows of the sorrowful soul's embrace. Come and see me for who I really am, struggling to be free of boundaries, only knowing I imposed them on myself...well, enigmas make the world go round. I am searching for the sound that will bring the walls down, the fountain of love in the wilderness, the light in the deepest darkness, I am searching for the sun in the heart of the world...and I will find it...when the time is right...
Come find me

No comments:

Post a Comment